What are the benefits of our laboratory to your practice?
When you refer your patients to us for implants, All-on-4ever and other complex cases, you can be totally confident in our multi-level laboratory and dental studios.
There’s an abundance of reasons why you should consider using ICDS. Here’s a selection:
• Upgrade your services by offering our products
• Create a high-end revenue stream
• Guarantee best quality with all certified brands
• Essential imagery given of all the Vita-accredited technology and Enamic crown systems
• Impress your patients by showing the artistry that goes into perfecting their new teeth and smile
• Samples given so your patients can see and feel the difference to the cheap alternatives (especially for anteriors where the difference is outstanding)
• On time, every time delivery
• Relationship building and invaluable advice given – a second opinion
• Increase your profit-to-time ratio and increase your sales on pre-treatment whitening and aftercare/maintenance offerings
Through ICDS, you can offer your patients the highest-quality options in dentistry – crowns, veneers and dentures. Increase your market share by opening into a middle to high-end market, which gives your patients more options rather than a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ choice. We are also a great referral laboratory for complex soft tissue cases.
Due to the time it takes to create high-quality crowns, veneers and bridgework, there is currently a waiting list for outbound services. Please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01285 821 220.
What we offer – in a nutshell
• Referrals for implants, All-on-4evers, occlusion, endodontics and complex cases
• The highest available standards of technology
• Digital colour-matching
• Top-quality craftsmanship
• Crowns and veneers on time, every time
• Our dentures utilise comprehensive clasp-hiding systems for ultimate aesthetics
• Patients may come for repairs on-site
• Remedial treatments are available for implants
• Our comprehensive database allows instant portfolio retrieval
• All workstations feature 20-times magnification
• Clear terms and conditions on warranties
• Vita Master Technician available for your use here or at your surgery (£300 per hour)
• Surgery space available for you to work at the facility with use of our support team
• 24-hour door drop-off service available (free within 10 miles or £30 delivery into Gloucestershire)
• Fast-track service
• All-ceramic substructures can be produced in-house in as little as two hours for alumina bridges. This will require a 30% fee increase – we find patients are happy to pay it
• Integral crowns and abutments with perfect emergence, screw-retained using milled blocks for tiny screw hole access.
• Porcelain supported by zirconia, alumina (Procera, e.max), milled ceramics (Cerec in-lab) and metal as well as enamel shells. Anything from single crowns and bridges to veneers and All-on-4ever implant solutions is possible
• Composite work using GC Gradia including onlays, inlays, veneers, crowns and bridges
• Soft tissue in porcelain or composite
• Surgery visits for shades and fitting
• Sirona Cerec system at your disposal when operating from these premises
• Shade-taking using photography and Shade Vision
Our mission statement
Excellence prevails where passion persists: our ambition is to recreate teeth as natural-looking as the real thing. We aim for our work to be an invisible replacement while creating brilliance in quality, structure and texture. Fitting requires colour-matching, taking impressions, and with facial pictures, age, and a description of the look required – we always work with a full picture.
We have a combined experience of over 50 years. Through on-going investment in the latest technology, we always keep up with technological advancements and choose which ones to follow through research, experience and facts. Vita is at the forefront of all-ceramic technology – so that’s what we use.
Our alloy casting machine and milling machine mean we can guarantee the highest accuracy in casting and milling. Digital CAD/CAM technology is used to produce substructures and crowns, and we use the latest milling techniques and devices.
Composite and porcelain combination work greatly enhances the aesthetics of soft tissue where appropriate. All metal casting is done under vacuum using precious bio-compatible metals that are porous and stress-free. All metal bridges are split-cast and then soldered.
When complications arise, our clinicians are equipped for the following:
• Bone failure – biological, graft, augmentation
• Failure following treatment abroad – assessment recommended
If you have any questions or if you would like to visit the facility, please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer on-site training for dentists and advice and services for many purposes such as patients with implant failure.
Please register your interest by emailing email@example.com or calling 01285 821 220.